Friday 10 February 2012

Hobart Conference - Day 1


The last part of this week has seen me conferencing in the beautiful surrounds of Hobart. It has been a fantastic experience, I feel I have learnt so much already - it has broadened my view on a number of different management issues and given me more then a few tools to take back to The Office. The networking has been very good too. The conference was restricted to around 90 attendees so there has been plenty of opportunity to meet and have quality discussions with everyone that I wanted to. There sure are some very inspiring people out there!

As for the dress code, it was business or smart casual on Day One. I decided to play it safe and wore business dress in the form of my new J. Crew dress (thanks NAP, this dress was a bargain buy in your sale!) accessorized with a black jacket, patent black shoes and belt and my Coco necklace from Red Phoenix.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Hobart when I visited recently - so much history and good food and wine! Also loving the styling of the RPE Coco necklace - great outfit and thanks for sharing!

    L
    xx

    ReplyDelete