Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Bracelet of Memories

With the purchase of a Pandora bead whilst in Cairns, I have now finally filled my bracelet and I have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It is predominantly silver with hints of gold, red and orange. I didn't have a set idea of how I wanted it to look but somehow it has just evolved into the perfect bracelet for me. Bingo.


I first got my bracelet 4 years ago when Eady bought it along with my first ever bead, a love heart (awwwww). He bought it as a reward for me for being an excellent patient during my recuperation from a big operation. Since that time, many of my beads have been gifts that remind me of particular people, places or events and one of my favourite things to do when I need some time out at The Office is to look at each bead and reminisce about what each represents. I find this is a very calming thing to do so I guess it is like my personal version of worry beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment