Monday 4 July 2011

Back to Sydney

Monday morning dawned far too quickly and I found myself back on the train to Melbourne. Before heading to the airport, I caught up with the divine Miss M whom I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. We decided to have coffee and cake at my favourite patisserie, Le Petite Gateau in Little Collins Street (unfortunately it was a little too early for a burger at Cafe Vue). Miss M updated me on the most recent developments in her life since we last spoke a week ago and as always, there was lots to catch up on. Miss M has decided to leave her current job and is starting a new one in August. She has been contemplating some changes of the work variety over the last few months and it is fantastic for her that all of her plans are falling into place! Apart from that Miss M and I chatted about everything in the way we normally do, a couple of sentences on one topic, then a couple of sentences on another completely unrelated topic before switching back to the original topic. This normally continues for a couple of hours without any pausing for breath. Miss M has been known to comment that if anyone was listening in to us, they would have no idea what we were talking about, wonder how we kept track of what we are talking about and assume we were both slightly nuts (a point which we are both more then happy to concede given the evidence).

After some goodies, I ran for my flight and am now at home waiting patiently to see the lovely Eady when he gets home from work. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment