Wednesday 6 July 2011

New Items

Today is my last Wednesday of non-work time before I start my new job next week. I didn't have many plans but was very happy to debut a couple of new items. Firstly, my new stripey tunic top which I bought when Mum and I went shopping on the weekend. It has bat wing sleeves which I am completely obsessed with right now and an asymmetric hem, longer at the back so my derriere is well and truly covered and shorter at the front (although still  long enough to be worn with leggings should I be so daring). I coupled this with a fabulous new "Congratulations on the new job" present that my Mum gave me. It is a gorgeous silver ring with a grey pearl which I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and coincidentally, matches my new top perfectly. It is such a brilliant and much appreciated gift from Mum - I will definitely be wearing it on my first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment