Wednesday 20 April 2011

And so it begins...

My first foray into the blogland. It is something I have thought about for a while now. A place for me to ponder out loud (well, in writing over the internet) on the things that interest me or are important to me or  where I just feel the need to say something. I have no idea of where this will lead and I don’t have any plans other then taking it day by day so we will see how it goes….

So who am I? Cole, a Sydney girl now after years of flitting around various locations around the globe. Married to Eady who is an absolute darling and an amazingly cool dresser to boot. No babies, no pets (unless you count the exotic African fish that Eady keeps…I don’t) but a nice life that makes me happy. Outside of work, I love cooking, dining out, afternoon teas with cucumber sandwiches, delicate cakes and a lovely glass of bubbles, cupcakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and finding a wardrobe must-have that feels as if it was made for me. I have an interest in psychology and self-development and love the way exercise makes me feel. Wow, this feels like an job interview or an ad on RSVP! Anyway, at least that gets some of the basics out of the way so I can move on to the big stuff for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment