Wednesday 27 April 2011

One Fabulous Dress

You know it's going to be a great day when a courier arrives on your doorstep at 7am with a box addressed to you. And what a great day it was - my new winter dress was finally delivered! I have wanted a long sleeved, merino wool, knee length dress for the last 2 winters but just couldn't find the right one...until last week that is. In a quiet moment during my working day, I decided to have a quick peak at the website of one of my absolute favourite New Zealand brands, Moochi. There I quickly fell madly in love with the appropriately named "The Fabulous Dress". It had all of my afore-mentioned requirements plus the added extra benefit of being an empire line (fitted under the boosies with a flowing skirt that graciously hides a tummy that has been filled with my own body weight in easter eggs, twice over, since Sunday). It was perfect in every way, right down to the sheer panels on each side of the skirt which made it just that little bit special. Me thinks that this dress is going to get me through the coming winter with great aplomb even if I do say so myself!


I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new dress.

Infact, it is probably safe to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about the Moochi style and asethetic. I discovered the brand on one of my many work trips across the Tasman, the store in Auckland is right across the road from my regular hotel. So convenient - why thank you Moochi! Such is my obsession that before they opened an online store, if I wasn't going to be in Auckland when new stock arrived in store that I desperately wanted, I would put in requests with my colleagues who were already there. Nuts I know, but love makes you do crazy things

No comments:

Post a Comment