Friday 6 May 2011

Catching Up

Today Eady and I caught up with some of our favourite people for dinner at a local pub. Dordie and Andy came with Monkey, our hilarious 2 year old niece. J & P, Eady's aunt and uncle from Melbourne were there too after flying up earlier in the day.

As J and I had recently celebrated birthdays, we exchanged presents over dinner. We gave J a Bindya Lulla silk/wool wrap featuring a tribal print in rich purple which I thought would look lovely with her colouring. J & P bought me some gorgeous drop earrings, that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. J has amazing taste in jewellery and inevitably every time I see her, she is wearing a new piece that I can't help but covet. So you can imagine my excitment at receiving such a fabulous gift. I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment